Lucky Scooters Presents: Stefan Hefner OPUS

Ein Scoot Video von luckyscooters - 584 views



I worked my ass off for over a year on this video, and even though it didn't come out exactly how I imagined it, I'm still very proud of it. I've changed a lot as a rider and a person over the making of this video and I wouldn't be the person that I am without my scooter. I had a lot of fun making this video and I hope you enjoy watching it. I'd like to thank Tyler Wheeland for filming 99% of this video and for being a homie. I'd like to thank Devin Pelphrey for filming the other 1%. I'd also like to thank Alex Espinoza, Cristina Lopez, and Nick Camilo for also being amazing. I'd also like to thank my parents for supporting me with riding. Thanks to anyone else who's been a friend to me or even been nice to me at all because I wouldn't be much without your support.

Mehr erfahren
Weniger erfahren
More Radness is Imminent...

Mpora © 2015 Factory Media Ltd.